Trochu Municipal Campground
403-588-5119 (Campground Manager) or Email email@example.com
-OPEN FOR 2023 SEASON-
Reserve & pay online at:
Reserve your site at LetsCamp.ca!
CLICK HERE for a step-by-step booking guide or watch the video below:
Cancellations must be made 7 days or more before check-in to receive a refund.
For GROUP or EVENT bookings, and general campground questions, contact the Town of Trochu at 403-442-3085 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Price (+ $2 to $5 fee per booking);
- $650/month with a current Trochu Golf & Country Club membership (Please call for this rate)
Campground amenities include;
- 38 full service sites (w) water, sewer, 30 amp power, fire pits
- heated washrooms with hot and cold running water
- dumping station
Other amenities available;
- Bruce Guard Lions Centre
- rent for $150/day or $350/weekend (Friday to Sunday)
- building capacity 150 people
- tables & chairs
- hot & cold water
- freezer, refrigerator
- barbecue & grill
- 3 Ball Diamonds
- rental is $50/day per diamond for baseball or $100/day per diamond for other uses
- area usable for non-serviced camping ($20/night)
- shale infields
- player dugouts
- Horse Shoe Pits
- Large Sand Area
Trochu Golf & Country Club
See their website for camping information.
Tolman East and West Campgrounds
See the Alberta Parks websites here and here for more details.
Gerdie’s Grill & Inn
Call (403)-442-2900 for more information or visit their webpage.
In Nearby Three Hills
Lamplighter Inn (403-443-5919)