Trochu Municipal Campground
Campground amenities include;
- 38 full service sites (w) water, sewer, 30 amp power, fire pits
- 11 of the lots have winter services available
- heated washrooms with hot and cold running water
- dumping station
Other amenities available;
- Bruce Guard Lions Centre (includes)
- building capacity 150 people
- tables & chairs
- hot & cold water
- freezer, refrigerator
- barbeque & grill
- Three Ball Diamonds (w) shale infields
- player dugouts
- Horse Shoe Pits
- Large Sand Area
For more information & reservations contact the Town of Trochu 403-442-3085
Tolman East and West Campgrounds
Closed until further notice.
St. Ann Ranch
30-room mansion and adjacent cabin can accommodate up to 21 people. The St. Ann Ranch is a Provincial Historic Site located in a sheltered valley near Trochu.
Be sure to book early as summer weekends fill up fast.
Book at 403-442-3924 or toll free at 1-888-442-3924 or visit their website.
LadysmithCall (403)-442-2900 for more information or visit their webpage.
In Nearby Three Hills