Other Permits (Building, Gas,etc.)

The Town of Trochu only provides Development permits. If you need other permits, for example a building or a plumbing permit, you will need to obtain those from our partner, Palliser Regional Municipal Services.

You can find applications for Building Permits, Electrical Permits, Plumbing Permits, and others that may be necessary on the PRMS Safety Codes webpage along with links to their permit fees, checklists, Permit Handbook, and other information.

The PRMS Safety Codes Office is located in Drumheller and can be reached at 1-888-717-2344 or by emailing palliserpermit@superiorsafetycodes.com.