Trochu Municipal Library is back to their regular hours!
Wednesdays to Fridays, 10:30am-5:30pm
COVID practices will be in effect:
- Only two patrons will be allowed in the library at a time due to social distancing.
- Computers available by appointment only.
- Free Wi-Fi available on back deck.
- Curbside service will still be available (see below).
- Washroom will be closed to the public.
- Call 403-442-2458 for more information, Wednesdays to Fridays, 10:30am-5:30pm or Saturdays, 9:00am-4:00pm.
The Trochu Library is STILL offering Curbside Pickup:
- Wednesdays to Fridays, 10:30am – 5:30pm
- Saturdays, 9:00am – 4:00pm
Call or email the Trochu library or use tracpac.ab.ca online to place a hold on books within the Trochu library.
Please note that not all libraries are currently able to fill holds. If you want to place a hold on a book outside the Trochu Library, please call or email the librarian. She will be able to tell you if the library you are ordering the book from is open.
If you need assistance with using tracpac.ab.ca call the library at 403-442-2458 during business hours or send an email to email@example.com. Your inquiry will be answered on Wednesday or Thursday, the days the library is open.
You will be notified when your items are ready for pickup.
On pickup days call us @ 403-442-2458 when you arrive at the library and we will pass your books outside through the book drop slot.
Enjoy your reading materials!
Location : 317 Main Street (across from the Post Office)
Phone Number : (403)442-2458
Hours : Open Wednesday through Friday 10:30 am to 5:30 pm and Saturday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Services: Free WiFi & Public Internet Access, Video Conferencing Available for Public Use
Centre: Judy Tasch, winner of the Trochu Library Logo Contest
Left: Sherie Campbell, Library Manager Right: Randy Lacey, Library Chair.