We want your feedback!
On May 28th, 2019, a Community Forum was held at the Baptist Fellowship Centre to discuss two upcoming projects in Trochu, the The Seniors’ Housing Project, and the Northwest Area Structure Plan (ASP). If you would like to provide any feedback on either of these projects, please see the information and links below.
Feedback will be accepted until June 30th, 2019.
The Seniors’ Housing Project
- CLICK HERE to see the Seniors’ Facility concept plans (NOTE, SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
- This project is to develop a new Seniors Facility on a subdivision west of the Trochu Arboretum
- To provide feedback on the Seniors’ Housing concept and floor plans, please use the form below, or send your comments to Sam Smalldon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-586-2702.
The Northwest Area Structure Plan
- CLICK HERE to see the Northwest ASP (NOTE, SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
- The ASP will propose a sequence of development for the area, including future land uses, densities and general location of public utilities and transportation.
- To provide feedback on the ASP, please use the form below, or send your comments to the Town of Trochu at email@example.com or 403-442-3085