MUNICIPAL BORROWING BYLAW 2020-08
The Council of the Town of Trochu duly assembled, under the authority and pursuant to the provisions of the Municipal Government Act, R.S.A. 2000, c. M-26, as amended are considering the passing of BYLAW 2020-08: Municipal Borrowing Bylaw. A copy of the proposed bylaw may be inspected by the public during regular office hours, from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., at the Town Office or a copy can be viewed here.
Persons wishing to submit comments concerning this bylaw may do so provided they are legibly written. Submissions will be received up to 12:00 p.m. on June 19th, 2020. Submissions should be addressed to: The Town of Trochu, P.O. Box 340, Trochu Alberta T0M 2C0 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised that the personal information in submissions made, is collected under the authority of the Alberta Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, Section 33(c) and subsequent versions of the Act. All submissions provided to the Town Council will be publicly available, in accordance with Section 40(1) of the FOIP Act. This notice is given pursuant to Section 606 of the Municipal Government Act.
First publication on June 10th, 2020.
Second publication on June 17th, 2020.
If you do not find a particular bylaw or policy that you may need, below, please contact the Town of Trochu Office and we will assist you in finding what you need. Some files are quite large and will take a while to load.
(We are aware of the incorrect numbering of some pages)
- 2020-07 Rates & Fees Bylaw
- 2020-06 Tax Penalty Bylaw 2020
- 2020-05 Taxation Bylaw Tax Year 2020
- 2020-04 Central Alberta Regional Assessment Review Board
- 2019-05 Inter-municipal Development Plan Bylaw
- 2019-01 Regional Assessment Review Board
- 2018-08 Regional Intermunicipal Subdivision & Development Appeal Board
- 2018-05 Council Code of Conduct
- 2018-04 Advertising Bylaw
- 2017-01 Road Closure Bylaw
- 2017-07 Bylaw To Appoint the Chief Elected Official
- 2016-05 Animal Control Bylaw
- 2015-11 Fireworks Bylaw
- 2015-10 Bylaw Officer Bylaw
- Land Use Bylaw 2015-09 (Consolidated Oct 9 2018)
- 2015-08 Municipal Development Plan
- 2015-03 Garbage Collection
- 2014-06 False Alarm Bylaw
- 2009-05 Procedure
- 2008-06 Curfew
- 2006-02 Bullying
- 2004-04 Nuisances
- 1993-15 Cemetery
- 93-11 Traffic Control
- 1993-02 Fire Control
- 1981-10 Noise Control