If you are a local business that would like to have a posting placed in this website please e-mail your posting to:
Employment Opportunity from Community Futures Wild Rose:
Community Futures Wild Rose is currently seeking a Business Analyst
Reporting to the General Manager, the Business Analyst assists business clients to reach their goals and achieve success. The Business Analyst will be responsible for all aspects of commercial lending, business counselling, assessing the feasibility of client business plans/ideas, collections, teaching business concepts to groups and supporting the growth of the loan portfolio.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Advising and counselling clients, providing guidance and information on the development of business plans and related documents;
- Reviewing and analyzing commercial loan applications for review by the Loan Sub Committee;
- Performing due diligence checks and loan reports to the Loan Sub Committee;
- Supporting Community Economic Development initiatives;
- Administrative functions related to loan administration, bookkeeping/reporting;
- Delivering group training sessions on business topics; and,
- Developing and maintaining a network of referral sources.
Our successful candidate will be highly detail-oriented, analytical, collaborative, an effective communicator, and possesses strong lending and coaching skills.
Other attributes desirable for this position:
- At least 3 years of banking and lending experience;
- A business or related certificate/diploma/degree or equivalent experience;
- Entrepreneurial experience/business ownership background;
- A strong history of customer service, business coaching and business planning;
- Valid driver’s license; and,
- Access to a vehicle while at work.
If you are interested in contributing positively to our community, please submit your resume and cover letter citing salary expectations to:
Community Futures Wild Rose
Box 2159, #101, 331 – 3rd Ave
Strathmore, AB T1P 1K2
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like more information about Community Futures Wild Rose, go to: http://wildrose.albertacf.com .
Thank you to all applicants; however, only persons whose applications have been selected for an interview will be contacted.