TOWN OF TROCHU OPPORTUNITIES:
None at this time.
OTHER LOCAL OPPORTUNITIES:
New Year, New Career? Are you looking for an exciting new career opportunity with a reputable, upscale grocery chain that takes pride in providing quality food to their clients? Do you live in or around the town of Trochu and want to work close to home without the lengthy commute into the city? We have a great opportunity for you to build your career with a market-leading organization, starting IMMEDIATELY!! The right candidate will be able to work under minimal supervision and be able to work with other members of the team.
What you will be doing?
- Operate food packaging equipment
- Manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers.
- Feed and unload processing machines.
- General housekeeping duties; clean machines and immediate work areas.
- Ensuring product and packaging for basic quality defects
- Assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent FT position with a lot of potential for growth
- Close to home
- Monthly deposit into Health Spending account after 90 days
- Friendly team environment
- Rapid wage increase based on performance
Skills and Experience required:
- You must be able to lift up to 50lbs on a continuous basis.
- Must have a positive, “can do” attitude and a good attention to detail.
- Candidates who are looking for growth within a company
- Ability to withstand cold temperatures as plant is refrigerated
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
- Must have reliable transportation
- Experience in the food or meat processing industries would be considered an asset, but not required.
If you have the experience detailed above, and are interested in finding out more, we would love to chat with you immediately. You can apply by email or by phone. Full details below:
**Phone: Call Randstad and ask for Patricio or Julia @ 403.235.4046
If you are a local business that would like to have a posting placed in this website please e-mail your posting to email@example.com