Stay tuned for July/August schedules and lesson dates
K n e e h i l l R e g i o n a l F C S S p r e s e n t s . . .
Seniors’ Coffee Break
Join us for a “Virtual Coffee Break” through
your computer, tablet, or phone! During
this time of physical distancing, we can all
use more ways to make connections.
Anyone 60+ years of age is welcome to join
in on the fun.
June 11th, 18th and 25th
Interested? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, text us at
403.443.0793, or phone 403.443.3800 to let us know you want to join in.
We will send you a link and help you get set up.
We are ahead of schedule . . . route changes
Tuesday, June 9 – Railway Ave., Poplar Ave., School Rd., Ablerta St., Queen St., Main St., King St. and Royal Drive
Wednesday, June 10 – Royal Cres., Regal Cres., Regency Close, Evron Place and Royal Way
Thank you for moving vehicles to make his job easier!
Please remove all vehicles from the following roadways, if possible, during the times posted below
- Monday, June 8 – all streets south of Highway 585
- Tues., June 9 – all north/south streets, north of 585
- Wed., June 10 – all east/west streets, north of 585
Thank you for your co-operation
Three hills victim services like to thank the following supporters for their ongoing contribution during these difficult global times.
The following organizations make it possible for Victim Services to continue supporting Victims of crime and trauma in our area.
Supporters are: TD Bank, Byrne’s Electric, White and Company Professional Accountants, Town of Three Hills, Petersen Auto Body, GasPro Compression Corp, United Nurses of Alberta, Cargill, Kneehill Soil Services, Synergy Message Therapy.
Three Hills Victim Services is having their AGM on June 24, starting at 7 PM, at the Delburne Community Hall.
All users MUST:
• Take caution around common touch points; follow all recommended precautions and proper hand hygiene guidelines as outlined by Alberta Health.
• Continue to respect all the guidelines outlined by Alberta Health.
• Maintain physical distancing of at least 2m.
• Ensure no more than 15 people are gathered in the same location
We have had to cancel TIDY UP TROCHU due to COVID-19 regulations but have come up with some alternatives and are asking Trochu residents for help.
For the month of May, the Town Office and the White Public Works Shop on Arena Ave will be setting out garbage bags and displaying a map with all the green spaces (including areas previously covered by Tro-Val students) and if you and your family would like to get outside and help, here’s how;
- pick up a bag
- choose a space
- give us a call and we will mark off your chosen area
- grab some gloves and enjoy some fresh air
- leave the bag(s) out on Wednesday with your household garbage or beside one of the town receptacles along the paths
- please call if you encounter anything you are unable to bag
Also, for anyone that has no way to transport their spring yard refuse or other items to the transfer site, we will have a one day pick up on Monday, May 25. Please have it piled at the back of your property and call us with your address.